When it comes to achieving smoother, brighter and younger-looking skin, it can be tempting to give some of the more invasive cosmetic procedures a try.
However, before you do that, pay a visit to the new Introlift Medical Spa, which is known for being able to rejuvenate the skin with facial treatments that are completely non-invasive.
Light Chemical Peels
Exfoliation is so important when it comes to healthy skin.
Because by clearing away the layer of old, dead skin cells sitting at the surface of your skin, it makes way for the fresher and newer skin cells beneath. This gives your complexion a brightness and vibrancy that it would have otherwise been lacking.
Plus, exfoliation also helps to stimulate the skin cell regeneration process, while encouraging collagen production at the same time. All of this keeps your skin looking smooth and youthful.
While exfoliating at home on a regular basis is important, a chemical peel is a method of exfoliation that takes things a little further…
Chemical peels come in varying depths, from light to medium to deep, and this refers to the thickness of the layer of skin that the peel removes.
Light chemical peels, such as the ones offered at the Introlift Medical Spa, are the mildest, meaning that there is minimal downtime after the treatment.
So, in addition to brightening the skin, why else would you want a chemical peel?
Well, as mentioned earlier, the exfoliating effects of a chemical peel mean that collagen production rises. Collagen is one of the main structural proteins that give your skin its smoothness and firmness, meaning that an increase of this can minimize any fine lines or wrinkles.
By removing the outer layers of the skin, a chemical peel can also treat uneven pigmentation, as well as general dullness and roughness.
Worried about the chemicals used in a chemical peel?
At the Introlift Medical Spa, there are three chemicals that are used in the light chemical peels, and these are all perfectly safe:
- Lactic Acid – extremely gentle, making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Glycolic Acid – penetrates further into the skin than lactic acid, and produces minimal peeling
- Salicylic Acid – ideal for oily skin, salicylic acid penetrates the deepest, meaning that you can expect to see a small amount of flaking
The Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening Treatment
The Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening treatment offered by the Introlift Medical Spa is quite a revolutionary treatment when it comes to tightening the skin.
Because this is the only cosmetic procedure out there that makes use of plasma charges to treat the skin.
If that’s all sounding a bit too high-tech for you, here are the basics…
The Introlift Medical Spa uses a small fibroblast technology device that is designed to be placed just over targeted areas of the skin. The air that lies in between the tip of the device and the skin contains a voltage, and the device uses this voltage to create a plasma charge.
This plasma charge is in the form of an electrical arc, which then shrinks the area of skin that it is treating.
The fact that it is physically reducing the volume of skin makes it far more powerful than the other skin tightening treatments out there. This is why its effects last for several years, just as long as the more invasive alternatives would have lasted for.
Wondering where on the face or body this treatment can be used?
Just about anywhere where you happen to be experiencing loose or sagging skin, such as:
- Around the eyelids
- The stomach, especially after pregnancy
- Facial fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the mouth
- The neck and jaw
- The under-arms and knees
In addition to all of that, this treatment can also shrink skin tags and sun spots, while helping to minimize the visibility of acne scars.
LED Light Therapy
LED light therapy was originally developed to speed up the rate at which wounds and scars healed, but it wasn’t long before doctors noticed the overall skin-rejuvenating effects that this treatment had too.
What is LED light therapy?
LED light therapy makes use of different wavelengths, or colors, of light, directing these at the skin. When the skin receives specific wavelengths of light, the skin cells that lie in the dermis convert that light energy into a compound called adenosine triphosphate. This is basically the fuel used by each of your skin cells when they are carrying out all of their many functions.
As you can imagine, giving your skin cells an extra dose of this fuel really kicks them into action, making them work at the same rate that they used to in your earlier years.
Wondering what LED light therapy actually treats?
This depends on the wavelength of light that is used.
There are three wavelengths used in the LED light therapy provided by the Introlift Medical Spa, and these are:
- Red Light Therapy: this is the treatment to go for if you have aging skin and want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while improving elasticity and plumping the skin up. Red lights are able to increase your skin’s production of collagen by up to five times, while also promoting the growth of new skin cells
- Amber Light Therapy: targets the lymphatic and blood circulatory systems, meaning that skin cell function and growth is increased, along with lymphatic drainage. In fact, cellular activity can increase by up to five times with amber light therapy, making this a great post-surgery and scar treatment too. Amber light therapy is extremely gentle, making it suitable for sensitive skin, and is also known for being able to minimize the redness caused by rosacea
- Blue Light Therapy: this is primarily used to treat oily skin and acne, thanks to the way in which it is able to destroy the bacteria that causes acne while minimizing the skin’s production of sebum. This helps to prevent future breakouts from occurring while also clearing current breakouts
If you have multiple skin concerns you want to treat with LED light therapy, different wavelengths of light can be used in conjunction with each other for boosted benefits. This is something best discussed in person at the Introlift Medical Spa.
Yes, there are so many conclusive studies that prove how effective LED light therapy is when it comes to treating the skin. This is also pretty much the only skin device that can be used on every skin type, no matter what conditions are being suffered from. It can also safely be used around the eyes, and there is no such thing as overdoing it.
The Carbon Laser Peel
As mentioned earlier, peels can be a great way to really rejuvenate the skin, while also tackling the visible signs of aging.
However, the Carbon Laser Peel does all of this and more…
This is a truly cutting-edge treatment that is especially beneficial for those suffering from acne, blackheads, enlarged pores and oily skin.
What exactly is the Carbon Laser Peel?
It begins with a layer of black liquid carbon being applied to the skin, after which it works its way into the pores.
You are probably thinking…
Why would I want to do that?!
Well, carbon particles are highly attracted to laser light. Once the carbon has settled into your pores, coating the dead skin cells, oil and other contaminants within them, a laser light is shone over your skin. This light destroys the carbon, along with all of the impurities that the carbon had attached itself to.
In addition to destroying the carbon and therefore cleansing and exfoliating the skin, the laser light also emits heat onto the skin, which has two main effects:
- Reducing the quantity of acne-causing bacteria on the surface of the skin
- Shrinking the sebaceous glands so that the amount of oil produced declines, preventing clogged pores
Wondering how long you need to wait until all of these results are visible?
Not long at all! You will notice improvements immediately after your treatment, and these will only increase with the more treatments you have.
The eMatrix™ Sublative Rejuvenation Treatment
As mentioned earlier, collagen is one of the main structural proteins in your skin, and is responsible for holding your skin cells together.
While your body produces plenty of collagen while you are young, the rate at which it does so declines with age. Add to this all of the environmental factors that deplete collagen levels, from smoking and alcohol consumption to pollution and UV rays, and it is no surprise that premature skin aging is so common.
There are many topical ingredients out there that can help to increase the amount of collagen produced by your body, but one way in which you can do this to an even greater extent is with the Ematrix Sublative Rejuvenation Treatment from the Introlift Medical Spa.
This treatment targets:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose skin
- Acne scars
- Dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Uneven skin texture
- A dull complexion
Wondering what the Ematrix Sublative Rejuvenation treatment actually involves?
It makes use of a hand-held device that emits a fractionated bi-polar radio frequency energy. This energy penetrates into the skin, delivering a strong dose of heat to the layers of skin beneath the surface, meaning that the heat doesn’t damage the surface of the skin at all.
Since collagen, along with elastin, is produced within the deep layers of the skin, delivering this heat to those very layers helps to stimulate the production of these skin-tightening proteins, resulting in a smoother and firmer complexion.
Being a non-ablative treatment, meaning that no damage is caused to the outer layer of skin, this technology can be used on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How long does it take for results to be visible?
It takes about five days, but these results will continue to improve over the course of three to five months when regular sessions are carried out. After this, you can keep results stable with just one treatment a year.
The Cryogenic Correction
Do you ever wish that you could freeze the effects of time, at least when it comes to your skin?
This is something that the Introlift Medical Spa can help with, thanks to their Cryogenic Correction treatment.
There are three main parts to this treatment, with the first being a light chemical peel.
The peel contains an infusion of skin-restoring ingredients, such as:
- Green Tea – has clinically-proven anti-aging effects, while also being able to treat acne, oily skin, puffiness and redness. It is also able to partially protect the skin from the sun’s UV rays, while reducing redness and inflammation, whether this has been caused by sun exposure or other factors
- Caffeine – not only soothes the skin and has antioxidant properties, but also has a constricting effect, which can help to give the skin a tighter appearance
- Chamomile – known for being extremely soothing and gentle, chamomile is also an anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic and antibacterial ingredient. It is packed with antioxidants and essential oil compounds to heal and nourish the skin
- Diamond Dust – this luxurious ingredient exfoliates and brightens the skin, while also providing protection from environmental damage
The chemical peel is combined with either an ultrasound treatment, for tightening effects, or a radio frequency treatment to smooth the skin and reduce the size and quantity of fat pockets.
After this, an advanced LED light therapy treatment, which was discussed earlier on, is carried out to target specific skin concerns.
Thanks to all of the innovations and developments in technology, there are now so many skin care treatments out there that can truly rejuvenate the skin, without being at all invasive. Whether you want to treat oily skin and acne or tighten and brighten your complexion, the Introlift Medical Spa will definitely be able to help.